Top 5 LLB Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Are you a law aspirant? Would you like to study in a law college in Chhattisgarh? You can get yourself admitted in a number of reliable and top law colleges in Chhattisgarh that would be ideal to launch your career. Aspirants willing to make a career out of this can have a look at the colleges mentioned in the following list and go through the courses offered by these law colleges in Chhattisgarh. The need for lawyers has increased, giving them a platform apart from just firms and courts. Lawyers are required for every different kind of company, be it a private, governmental or non-governmental firm. These colleges are bound to give you the platform that you deserve, with thorough exposure to being trained in a challenging but enjoyable environment where the prospects for learning are in abundance and so are the immense opportunities for every aspirant willing to compete amidst the struggle. The colleges are listed in accordance to their fee structure, course structure and placements,
- Hindayatullah National Law University, Raipur (https://www.hnlu.ac.in/): This is one of the best LLB colleges in Chhattisgarh. This residential university is the sixth in the series amongst all National law colleges in India. It offers a 5 year integrated LLB course adhering to the guidelines provided the Bar Council of India. The course fee comes up to nearly 1,75,000 rupees at the time of admission. The university also guarantees projects and placements at some of the well established law firms in India and abroad and also provides its students with a number of scholarship opportunities to pursue further studies in this field.
- C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur (http://www.cvru.ac.in/): Dr. C.V Raman University in Bilaspur is one of the top law colleges in Chhatisgarh and offers excellence in education through its distinct and well-structured programs. The academicians belonging to this university provide an unmatched experience and challenging environment to the students to pursue their studies in law. The programmes are offered as a Bachelor’s of Arts in Law which is a five year integrated course. It is also offered as a 3 years and 2 years program, as a Bachelor’s of Law (LLB) and Master’s of Law (LLM), respectively. The admission fee costs about 37 thousand rupees and the criterion for selection is done through the CLAT exams. The university also guarantees placement opportunities at reputed law firms in and around India.
- MATS University, Raipur (http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in/): MATS is a popular law college in Chhattisgarh and offers education in arts, science and even business administration. The faculty is well trained and highly educated and strive towards providing a high quality education to their students as well. Their law school works towards meeting the expectations of the Bar Council of India. A 5 years honours course is provided to the students. A single credit course is also offered to those who wish to study two disciplines simultaneously. Nevertheless, both courses aim to provide the best in education to prepare the students in becoming the lawyers of tomorrow. The fee structure constitutes of a sum of 48 thousand rupees at the time of admission.
- ISBM University, Gariaband (https://www.isbmuniversity.edu.in/): ISBM is a new-end university and serves as one of the top LLB colleges in Chhattisgarh. The university provides an exciting and challenging environment for its students to nurture and grow. The academicians are experts in their own field and train the students in order to become the best. The university provides an LLB course and also a Bachelor’s of Business Administration equipped with Law for those who wish to venture around varied disciplines. The students are prepared for different moot challenges and are offered placements at the best law firms in India and abroad, along with internships and offers to work under the High Court and Supreme Court of India. A basic CLAT score is required for students to be eligible for the program and the course fee is very low, in comparison to other universities. The university tries to focus in the all-round development of its students providing them with modern day infrastructure to help them prosper in their respective careers.
- T. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (http://www.prsu.ac.in/): This university is one of the oldest and most popular in India and serves as one of the best law colleges in Chhattisgarh. This university provides a 5 years integrated LLB course to its students making them established to take on their careers after the completion of the course. The faculty is highly educated and prepares the students to take on every possible challenge they might face in their careers. Placement opportunities at well-known firms in and around India are also offered to the students. The fee structures accounts for a sum of 12,900 rupees at the time of admission.